These Disney inspired recipes cookbooks are crucial for any Disney and Disney Parks fan!
What is the best Disney Cookbook?
Disney is the master at creating happy food memories for their guests. Ask anyone who’s been to a Disney Park and they’ll agree that Disney and tasty food go hand-in-hand! Whether you’re a big fan of the churro or more of a dole whip lover, when someone says “Disney food” you get a buzz thinking about a happy memory.
But what can you do when you’re jonesing for your favorite Disneyland treat and you can’t get to Disneyland? Grab your favorite Disney cookbook and whip up some magic at home! It’s easier than you think you make these iconic treats in your own kitchen. Have a disney day in your house with the recipes in these cookbooks. Let the magic inspire you to try classics and new favorites any day!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.
Table of Contents- Disney Inspired Recipes
- The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook
- Eat Like Walt: The Wonderful World of Disney Food
- Mickey’s Gourmet Cookbook: Most Popular Recipes From Walt Disney World & Disneyland
- Theme Park Copycat Cookbook: Recipes Inspired by Foods Served at Disneyland and Disney World
- The Unofficial Disney Parks Drink Recipe Book: From Lefou’s Brew to the Jedi Mind Trick, 100+ Magical Disney-Inspired Drinks
- Deliciously Disney
- Chef Mickey
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
- What’s Cooking?: A Cookbook for Kids (Ratatouille)
- Disney Villains: Devilishly Delicious Cookbook
- Disney Tsum Tsum Sushi Cookbook
- The Disney Princess Cookbook
- Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cookbook
- Healthy Treats Cookbook- Disney Princess
- Disney Eats: More than 150 Recipes for Everyday Cooking and Inspired Fun
- Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events from Mickey Mouse to Moana!
- A Merry Christmas Cookbook
- Recipes from Disney Parks Cookbooks
- Cookbooks with Recipes Inspired by Disney Movies
- Especially for Cooking with Kids Recipe Books
- Cookbooks for Holidays and Celebrations
- FAQs about Disney Inspired Recipes
– Recipes from Disney Parks Cookbooks –
1. The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook
If you’re looking for a complete list of copycat recipes from all of your favorite Disney parks, let The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook: From Delicious Dole Whip to Tasty Mickey Pretzels, 100 Magical Disney-Inspired Recipes be your guide! Included are 100 recipes inspired by Disney park famous favorites. Recreate classics like the Pineapple Dole Whip from the Tiki Room and the famous Mickey Pretzel. You can also make new favorites like Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Nums from Pixar Pier and the Corn Dogs from California Adventure. From the Blue milk from Star Wars land to Raspberry Rose Mickey Macarons from Main Street, you’ll take your taste buds on a walk down memory lane right in your own kitchen.
2. Eat Like Walt: The Wonderful World of Disney Food
Eat Like Walt: The Wonderful World of Disney Food is half Disney history book, half cookbook. It holds a lot of official original recipes from the early days of Disneyland. It’s perfect for any Disneyland lover who really wants to sink their teeth into the nostalgia of Walt Disney. Complete with rare images of original menus and Disneyland restaurants, this book is a must have for true Disneyland fans. Included are recipes for Adventureland’s Pineapple Polynesian Ribs, Main Street, U.S.A.’s Potato Salad, Blue Bayou’s Monte Cristo sandwich, New Orleans Gumbo, and a lot more.
3. Mickey’s Gourmet Cookbook: Most Popular Recipes From Walt Disney World & Disneyland
Published in 1994, Mickey’s Gourmet Cookbook: Most Popular Recipes From Walt Disney World & Disneyland is an official Disney cookbook. In it are over 350 of the most-requested recipes from Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Although it is a very straightforward recipe book (not a lot of photos or other extras) Disney fans will appreciate the wealth of knowledge locked inside it’s pages. It’s a limited edition classic!
4. Theme Park Copycat Cookbook: Recipes Inspired by Foods Served at Disneyland and Disney World
Theme Park Copycat Cookbook: Recipes Inspired by Foods Served at Disneyland and Disney World hold the secrets to the most sot after Disney food. The Disney Park Turkey Leg, Woody’s Lunchbox Totchos, Blue Bayou Monte Cristo, Tigger Tails, Matterhorn Macaroons, Dole Whip, Pooh’s Honey Milkshake, and most importantly Disneyland Churros are all included in this book.
5. The Unofficial Disney Parks Drink Recipe Book: From Lefou’s Brew to the Jedi Mind Trick, 100+ Magical Disney-Inspired Drinks
The Unofficial Disney Parks Drink Recipe Book: From Lefou’s Brew to the Jedi Mind Trick, 100+ Magical Disney-Inspired Drinks is currently available to pre-order. This book officially drops in October of 2021 and is full of all the beloved beverages from the Disney Parks. It covers everything from tea and coffee drinks, cocktails, mocktails and specialty milkshakes. Recreate delicious dessert drinks like the Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake or the Dole Whip Float.
6. Deliciously Disney
Deliciously Disney includes famous food recipes from all four of the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks. It also has over 80 recipes specifically from the Epcot Food & Wine Festival! Because the cooking directions are straightforward and basic they are easy to follow. Perfect for families with kids who want to recreate Disney memories together.
7. Chef Mickey
Chef Mickey: Treasures from the Vault & Delicious New Favorites includes recipes from Disneyland, Disney World and the Disney Cruise lines. Written with input from the award winning Disney chefs, this official Disney cookbook is the perfect resource for the Disney fan community! In it are some of the old “in the vault” favorites from Disneyland’s early days. Fried ice cream, the Steak Diane from the Lake Buena Vista Club and Walt’s chili are all inside! This book is also available for Amazon Kindle instant download, so you can read it immediately!
8. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook is a must have for anyone who’s visited Star Wars Galaxy’s at Disneyland and Disney World. Written in a completely immersive style from the point of view of an ex-chef from Maz Kanata’s castle, this books takes you on a food journey through the Black Spire Outpost. It covers favorite recipes from Ronto Roasters, Oga’s Cantina, The Milk Stand and Kat Saka’s Kettle.
– Disney Cookbooks Inspired by Disney Movies-
9. What’s Cooking?: A Cookbook for Kids (Ratatouille)
Especially for the little chef’s in your house, What’s Cooking?: A Cookbook for Kids (Ratatouille) is the perfect beginner’s guide to fun French cuisine. With tons of pictures and easy step-by-step instructions, kids will be able to whip up mini masterpieces in the kitchen. Recipes include Cheese Fondue, Ooh La-la French toast, and of course Gusteau’s Ratatouille.
10. Disney Villains: Devilishly Delicious Cookbook
Coming soon in summer of 2021, Disney Villains: Devilishly Delicious Cookbook will satisfy even the meanest bad guy. This cookbook features more than 50 tasty, easy-to-follow recipes inspired by your favorite Disney Villains. Included is Disney Villain-themed treats for every meal and occasion. Appropriate for all ages, these recipes will delight and inspire every disney fan.
11. Disney Tsum Tsum Sushi Cookbook
The Disney Tsum Tsum Sushi Cookbook is a super fun and deliciously adorable cookbook. Inspired by Disney Tsum Tsums, these sushi menu ideas are as beautiful as they are tasty. There are 27 sushi recipes with step-by-step photographic instructions included.
-Cookbooks Especially for Kids-
12. The Disney Princess Cookbook
The Disney Princess Cookbook included 50 great recipes that kids can help make. With lots of pictures and detailed instructions, this is a fun cookbook to have on hand. My 2 year old daughter received this book as a gift from her birthday, and both she and my son love trying out new recipes from this book! Each recipe is rated based on difficulty, so we can tell right away how complicated a recipe will be.
13. Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cookbook
Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from Mickey and His Friends was first published in 1975. In it are the favorite recipes of Mickey and Minnie and their friends! Written with children in mind, this book includes simple recipes that kids can help create and enjoy. It also introduces kitchen equipment and basic cooking rules for young chefs. Find instructions on how to make easy cakes, cookies, sandwiches, soups, salads, beverages, and other food.
14. Healthy Treats Cookbook- Disney Princess
What I love about Disney Princess: Healthy Treats Cookbook is that it’s written by a special diet chef and certified nutritionist. With an emphasis on healthy cooking, Disney Princess: Healthy Treats Cookbook offers more than 50 easy-to-make recipes. It’s perfect when you want to offer kid-friendly treats and snacks. It also includes facts about nutrition and fitness. Inspire your kids to enjoy healthy, fun options with this book!
15. Disney Eats: More than 150 Recipes for Everyday Cooking and Inspired Fun
When you need creative inspiration Disney Eats: More than 150 Recipes for Everyday Cooking and Inspired Fun is the place to look! Parents everywhere will appreciate these healthy and fun kid-food ideas! There is inspiration for every meal, including Disney character themed bento box lunch ideas.
-Cookbooks for Holidays and Celebrations-
16. Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events from Mickey Mouse to Moana!
If you are planning any sort of party and want to incorporate some Disney magic turn to Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events from Mickey Mouse to Moana! Written by a professional party stylist, this book has a solution for every occasion. It includes 11 completely planned parties with delicious, on-theme recipes for each one. Wow your guests and get inspired with this fun guide.
17. A Merry Christmas Cookbook
A Merry Christmas Cookbook is a delightful addition to any Christmas book selection. While they are created with a Christmas spin, these recipes can be made all winter long. Perfect for families with children who want to help out in the kitchen! Also included are ways to transform some recipes into Christmas gifts, like assembling a gift jar with fancy pancake ingredients. Create new Holiday traditions with this sweet little cookbook.
– FAQs about Disney Inspired Recipes-
According to the Disney Parks Blog some of the most popular Disneyland foods are:
– The Churro
– The Mickey Pretzel
– Mickey Popcorn
– The Turkey Leg
– Tigger Tales
– Dole Whip
– Mickey Beignets
– The Grey Stuff
– The Monte Cristo Sandwich
For inspiration on what to serve at a children’s party, check out the recipes in Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events from Mickey Mouse to Moana, Deliciously Disney and The Disney Princess Cookbook.
Some of the most iconic Disney foods come from Disney movies! For a complete list, check out Disney Eats: More than 150 Recipes for Everyday Cooking and Inspired Fun.
- Totally Free Museums in San Francisco
- Now Playing: A Year With Frog and Toad at Bay Area Children’s Theatre
- Review: Patricia De Fonte’s Estate Planning Fundamentals for Parents Workshop
- September Events Calendar
- Unbeatable Stay in Fisherman’s Wharf: Kimpton Alton Review